Salad with Apollon Sausage, Beans and Mustard Sauce
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Chef: Dimitris Koparanis
Ingredients for a large salad – 4 people:
- 1 package Apollon Sausage
- 300 gr. boiled white beans
- 200 gr. boiled corn
- 2 fresh onions, finely chopped
- 2 sprigs of celery, finely chopped
- 2 chopped peppers
- fresh basil
For the sauce:
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- 1/2 lemon, its juice
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- half a cup of olive oil
- Cut the sausage into pieces, put it in a pan (without any fat) and leave it on a medium heat until well cooked.
- Prepare the sauce. Put the mustard, vinegar, lemon juice in a bowl and mix, adding the oil slowly.
- Put two spoons of the sauce we prepared in a large bowl. Add the beans, corn, onions, celery, peppers, basil, a little more of the sauce, the cooked sausage and mix. Distribute the salad on the plates and serve.
View this post on Instagram