Baked Pasta with Foustani’s Sausage with Semi-Hard Cheese, Anthotyro and Spinach
Preparation time: 35 minutes
Chef: Dimitris Koparanis
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 package Foustanis Sausage with Semi-Hard Cheese
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 leeks, finely chopped
- 200 gr. mushrooms, finely chopped
- 500 gr. hot water
- 250 gr. small pasta
- 200 gr. spinach
- 200 gr. cream cheese
- 200 gr. grated cheese
- Salt and pepper
1. We will use a large, wide pot (or a pan with a lid) for cooking. Cut the sausages into large pieces. In a large saucepan (or a pan with a lid) put the sausages, onion, leek, mushrooms, salt, cover with a lid and leave on medium heat for about 10 minutes or until the onion and leek soften and to become sweet.
2. Add the pasta, hot water, stir, cover with a lid and transfer to the oven. Bake for about 15 minutes.
3. In a large bowl put the spinach, cream cheese, cheese, salt and pepper. When 15 minutes have passed, open the lid and add the cheese mixture we prepared. Cover with the lid, turn off the heat and leave for two – three minutes until the cheeses are melted. Serve immediately.
View this post on Instagram