Noodles with Κavourma, Κefalotyri and Βasil
Preparation time: 35 minutes
Chef: Dimitris Koparanis
Ingredients for 4 people
- 2 packages of Foustanis kavourma in large pieces
- 2 large leeks, finely chopped
- 2 sprigs of celery, finely chopped
- 2 large peppers, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 250 gr. grated tomatoes
- 250 gr. noodles
- Salt and pepper
- 200 gr. grated kefalotyri
- Fresh basil
1. We will use a large, wide pot (or a pan with a lid) for cooking. Cut the kavourma into large pieces. Put the kavourma , leek, onion, salt, pepper in a deep saucepan and leave on a medium heat for about 10 minutes or until the leeks are sweet and soft.
2. dd the peppers and tomatoes and leave on a medium heat until the sauce starts to set. Add the noodles. We may need to add some hot water. Stir, cover with a lid and transfer to a preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until the pasta is ready.
3. When the pasta is ready, add the oregano, the kefalotyri, mix and serve.
View this post on Instagram