Risotto with Foustani’s Kavourmas Confit and Vegetables
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Chef: Theodoros Kouratzoglou
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 150 g. Foustani’s Farm Kavourmas
- 200 g. Arborio rice
- Dry onion
- Fresh onion
- Green pepper
- Fresh leeks
- White wine
- Salt and pepper
- Sauté in a pan the peppers, onion and leeks.
- Add the kavourmas into small cubes.
- Boil half of the rice and leave it in the water.
- Once the kavourmas has turned golden brown mix it with the rice and add white wine.
- Leave it all to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper and serve.