Bulgur with Foustani’s Sausages and Mushrooms
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Chef: Theodoros Kouratzoglou
Ingredients for 2 people:
- Two Foustani’s Farm Sausages with Leek (or Semi-hard Cheese)
- 200 g. Bulgur
- Dry onion
- Fresh onion
- Green and red peppers
- White wine
- Salt and pepper
- Soften the bulgur in vegetable broth and leave it for 10 minutes.
- In a pan sauté the onions, peppers and mushrooms with a little butter.
- Cut the sausages into slices and add them.
- Add the bulgur and finish it with white wine.
- Add salt and pepper and serve.